Welcome to The Pilates Body, specializing in Classical Pilates in Pittsburgh, located in Peters Township.
Experience our studio. where strength, fitness, and well-being flow as freely as smiles and friendships. We are specialists in Classical Pilates, offering small classes and private lessons. We also have a variety of fitness classes to round out your workout.
Pilates, like other types of fitness, is certainly beneficial for the body. It is very important to keep yourself and your body in good shape. But unfortunately, many people do not have the opportunity to engage in any kind of physical activity. We looked at many solutions for online courses and concluded that there is a demand in the world for high-quality online courses, including Pilates. Therefore, we decided to open our online course on one popular platform. It allows you to upload a wide variety of content and even organize live broadcasts for live communication between students and teachers. Also, those who take the course, in addition to Pilates skills, will receive a certificate of successful completion, which can be printed. We understand that for many people, physical presence in the gym is very important. But if you are very inspired to work on your body, then this course will suit you.
Exercise your mind and body in a welcoming and non-intimidating environment. Our Introductory Packages make it easy to get started!
- We specialize in Classical Pilates on the Equipment (Reformer, Tower, and Chair)-Both private lessons and fun yet challenging Pilates classes at levels from beginner to advanced
- Spinning Classes- offered daily at convenient times-cardio-conditioning and calorie torching
- Fitness Classes– All the benefits of group fitness classes, taught by our certified Pilates instructors to ensure your safety while maximizing your effort
- Improve balance, body awareness, posture, and poise
- Develop the strength & flexibility of your spine, core & all the muscles in your body
- Help to rehabilitate injuries and improve neuromuscular, joint and other movement dysfunctions
- Provide relief from back, neck & joint pain
- Increase energy levels & reduce stress
- Create a toned, lean and muscular body without building bulk and mass