By practicing the Pilates method on a regular basis, you can transform your body and enhance your life through the intelligent exercise of Classical Pilates.
Our Pilates services include:
- private lessons for individuals and groups of 2 to 4
- small and specialized classes utilizing the equipment (reformer, tower and chair etc) and challenging mat programs with kettle bell, barre, props and alignment aids
- Workshops to teach the fundamentals of Pilates on the Equipment, so you can learn and be taught the right way from the beginning
- A flexible fee structure with packages and options to accommodate all budgets
- Introductory Packages that make it easy to get started
- A group of experienced, competent, caring and certified instructors that are trained to teach all levels, from beginner to advanced, and for clients with physical disabilities and challenges
All of our equipment and accessories are top of the line in the Pilates and Yoga industry and include several Peak reformers, cadillacs, towers, chairs, barrels and various mats, props and other alignment aids. Impeccably clean and well maintained, we do our best to meet every expectation of all of our clients.
- All of your fitness needs in one place, taught by certified and experienced instructors
- Intelligent Boot Camp-all the benefits of boot camp but taught to reduce the high risk of injury
- Spinning Classes, including early morning 45 minute classes, beginner level, and Pilates & Spinning combination classes
- TRX suspension training lessons-the workout developed by the Navy Seals for total body strength training
Call us today to get started 724-941-2411
We firmly believe the practice of Pilates is good for everyone, regardless of fitness level, age, flexibility or ability. We strive to provide a positive, energizing and non-intimidating environment focused on the individual to promote health, fitness and well-being through the progressive teaching of Classical Pilates. We also provide cardio and functional fitness classes in Spinning and Boot Camps to provide well-rounded health and fitness opportunities at one location.
Our partner, Lakeview Yoga, offers a variety of yoga classes, events, and workshops for every level of yoga student. Their experienced and certified teachers have explored many different styles of yoga and studied with several master teachers. Classes at Lakeview Yoga are inspired by their ongoing study and practice and bring the best of what they have learned to their students.
Click here to visit Lakeview Yoga’s website.